Our network

Crews respond to Freon leak at Takoma Park restaurant | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Crews respond to Freon leak at Takoma Park restaurant
News


TAKOMA PARK, Md. (WUSA9) -- Crews responded to a small Freon leak, which was first believed to be a fire at a Takoma Park restaurant Monday, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue said.

The leak happened at Mark's Kitchen located at 7006 Carroll Avenue, officials said. The leak was quickly brought under control and the building was ventilated.

Nobody was injured.

Like this story? Like us on Facebook


News

Takoma Park Deals